It is also called Skete of St. Paul (since it belongs to the Holy Monastery of Agiou Pavlou) and was founded in the early 18th century. The Kyriako was built in 1757 and was dedicated to the Nativity of Virgin Mary. It consists of 28 huts inhabited by 40 monks. The library includes approximately 200 handiworks. One of the Cells of New Skete is the Skete of St. Charalambos where the fathers reverently minister woodcarving, icon painting, agriculture and other activities.