The Skete of the Holy Trinity – Kavsokalivia
The Skete belongs to the Holy Monastery of Great Lavra and took its name from Saint Maximus the Kafsokalyvi who lived there in the fourteenth century and used to build improvised shacks. When realizing that there was the fear of him loving the shacks, he immediately started burning them. He wanted to give all his love to God alone. The Kyriako of the Skete was built in 1745 and was adorned with frescoes by Papa Jonah. The library is quite rich in manuscripts and printed material.