Athonite Herbs – Lemongrass – Mount Athos Pharmacy
Mount Athos lemongrass has many beneficial medicinal properties including analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, antipyretic, antibacterial, astringent, diuretic, sedative, and anti-cancer properties. Two to three cups a day ensure that you stay as healthy as possible!
Net Weight: 50g
Only 2 left in stock
LEMONGRASS FROM MOUNT ATHOS PHARMACY IN KARYES
Mount Athos lemongrass from the “Monastic Recipes” collection is a real treasure for the human health. Father Gymnasios, as well as other Athonite fathers, collect and package valuable herbs for the human body on a daily basis.
• relieves pain in muscles and joints,
• it cures toothaches and headaches
• combats cough, cold, influenza, fever and various poxes
• helps cure general body pain resulting from strenuous activities and athletics
• boosts self esteem, confidence, hope and mental strength
• it uplifts spirits and fights depression
• it can be systematically administered to patients with acute depression
• helps cure diseases resulting from bacterial or microbial infections such as typhoid, food poisoning, skin diseases, body odor and malaria
Preparation: Add a spoonful of monastic lemongrass in 1.5 liters of boiled water. Allow to steep for 6-8 minutes. Drink one cup of tea every morning, noon and evening before every meal!
Keep in cool and shady place.
Origin: Mount Athos Pharmacy, Karyes
Net Weight: 50g
Do you want to find out more about Mount Athos Pharmacy in Karyes? Click here for further information and discover a unique photo gallery!