Athonite Herbs – Thistle · Liver & Gallbladder Detoxification | Mount Athos Pharmacy
Mount Athos thistle tea is a real treasure for the human health. It not only reduces inflammation but it also nourishes liver tissue! Medical research also suggests that thistle, combined with traditional treatment, can improve diabetes.
Net Weight: 50g
Only 2 left in stock
Mount Athos thistle reduces inflammation and nourishes liver tissue!
Athonite fathers, create unique recipes that offer us the multi- purpose use and benefits of the herbs, promote wellness and good health!
Medical research does suggest that thistle, combined with traditional treatment, can improve diabetes. Studies have shown a decrease in blood sugar levels and an improvement in cholesterol in people with type 2 diabetes. Researchers also have found that thistle improved insulin resistance, a key characteristic of type 2 diabetes. By lowering LDL “bad” cholesterol levels, milk thistle may help decrease the chance of developing heart disease.
Thistle benefits us by drawing toxins out of the body that can cause a range of symptoms and diseases — including high cholesterol, diabetes, kidney stones, gall bladder disorders, negative effects of chemotherapy, alcohol use, skin damage and much more.
• protects the stomach and the liver
• very strong antioxidant
• powerful natural medicine for the liver
• protects from hepatitis and cirrhosis
• purification and circulation of the blood
• strengthens the brain and the memory
– In modern herbal medicine, thistle is the main remedy that is used to protect the liver from infections and alcohol consumption. It can help limit the damage to the liver and enhance cell regeneration.
– The liver is responsible for processing the toxins in the body. The plant is effective in treating chronic hepatitis caused by virus or alcohol.
Add 2-3 thistle flowers in 1.5 liters of boiled water. Allow to steep for 6-8 minutes.
Drink one cup of tea every morning, noon and evening before each meal!
Keep in cool and shady place.
Origin: Mount Athos Pharmacy, Karyes
Net Weight: 50g