Calendula Tincture – Burns · Wounds · Ulcer & Gastritis | Ascension Monastery
This monastery product is an ideal remedy for everyday ailments. Net weight: 50ml
Τhis genuine greek monastery product contains calendula in an alcohol solution of 50 degrees and is made with love by the nuns who live at the Holy Monastery of the Ascension.
Calendula: Its flower is used to prevent muscle spasms, start menstrual periods, and reduce fever. It is also used for treating sore throat and mouth, menstrual cramps, stomach and duodenal ulcers. Calendula is applied to the skin to reduce pain and swelling (inflammation) and to treat poorly healing wounds and leg ulcers. It is also applied to the skin (used topically) for nosebleeds, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, inflammation of the rectum (proctitis) and inflammation of the lining of the eyelid (conjunctivitis).
– Infections of the gastrointestinal tract
– It helps aid digestion
– It is also effective for the treatment of menstrual cramps thanks to its anticonvulsant properties.
External use (Compresses)
– It offers complete care that aims to succesfuly treat wounds
– It helps treat brun wounds
– It aids in faster healing of insect bites
– Use it in cases of acne, varicose veins, eczemas and warts
Precautions – contraindications
Healing herbal tinctures are highly effective products and should be avoided in children under the age of 12 years, during pregnancy and lactation.
Dosage: 25drops per day for 10 days.
It is a genuine monastery product that is being produced and packaged at the Holy Monastery of the Ascension of Christ. It is available via the Mount Athos product exhibition.
Net weight: 50ml