Chamomile Tincture – Relaxation · Stomach Ulcer · Immune System Booster | Mount Athos Pharmacy
Chamomile extract is a genuine mount athos product that is commonly used for its soothing effects without side effects.
Net weight: 50ml
Chamomile tincture is an exceptional monastery product that is manufactured by the monks who live on Mount Athos.
– Among the most popular herbal supplements in Greece and abroad, Chamomile extract is commonly used for its soothing effects without side effects.
– Modern science claims that it soothes frayed nerves, because it actually slows down the central nervous system and has a long history of use as a tranquilizer.
– If you suffer from insomnia, stress and anxiety, this natural sedative acts as a tonic to help combat, depression, soothe your nerves and induce sleep.
The chamomile flower tinctures from Mount Athos:
helps calm ulcerative colitis, gastritis and improve digestion, supporting the gastrointestinal tract and easing a nervous stomach.
It is useful as a natural treatment for allergies, and works much as an antihistamine would.
Chamomile relieves morning sickness during pregnancy.
It is also used to speed healing of wounds, skin ulcers, burns and to treat acne, eczema and rashes.
– Chamomile stops spasms in the smooth lining in the stomach and intestines and contains chemicals that are anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antiviral and antiparasitic.
– It is helpful in treating irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, ulcers, hyperacid gastritis, enterocolitis, hemorrhoids, stomatitis, dyspepsia, gas, travel sickness and diarrhea.
– As an antispasmodic, this genuine mt athos product helps relieve stomach cramps.
– Chamomile may be very helpful for relieving nausea, heart burn and stress-related flatulence.
– It may also be useful in the treatment of diverticular disorders and inflammatory bowel conditions such as, Crohn’s disease. This herbal tincture is believed to dissolve kidney and gall stones.
– Chamomile has been studied for its beneficial effects in the management of diabetes.
– The study concluded that Chamomile regulates blood sugar or blood glucose. Taking measures to regulate blood sugar levels can actually prevent the onset of diabetes in healthy individuals and it can also help to make you feel more energetic and maintain a healthy weight.
– It contains substances that act as appetite suppressants, which changes how the body functions. Together these chemicals promote a feeling of fullness, which can help you to eat less.
– Chamomile is a diuretic, meaning it removes fluids from the body by urination. This can be useful for rapid weight loss, however, water weight loss is usually temporary and there is no loss of fat.
– Chamomile’s overall soothing effect has been used as a remedy for teething complaints in infants, as well as a treatment of such common childhood ailments as stomach cramps, colic, middle-ear infections and alternating bouts of constipation and diarrhea.
– Chamomile possesses antioxidant and antiseptic qualities.
– Evidence indicates that its use neutralizes certain germs and prevents infection, including staph and strep toxins.
– Chamomile also has immune boosting properties and helps in the fight against colds and sinusitis due to its antibacterial properties.
8 to 10 drops in a relatively small amount of water, three times a day for period of one month.
Net weight: 50ml / A 100% genuine Mount Athos product