Fresh Bee Pollen – Mount Athos Pharmacy
Fresh bee pollen is a super nutritious food, which will give you the necessary fuel for your body. Rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, lipids and fatty acids, it is the perfect natural tonic straight from the Mount Athos Pharmacy!
Net Weight: 200g
Εξαντλημένο / Out of stock
Pollen: the richest natural food in proteins, vitamins, essential amino acids and hormones!
Bee pollen is a super nutritious food, which will give you the necessary fuel for your body. Also known as the perfect natural tonic it is filled with vitamins and nutrients!
What exactly is pollen?
Pollen is the male seed of flowers that is required for the fertilization of the plant. It is the food of the young bee and consists 40% of protein!
Pollen the natural super food
Bee pollen is considered one of nature’s most nourishing foods since it contains nearly all nutrients required by humans. Interestingly about half of its protein is in the form of free amino acids which means that they are ready to be used directly by the human body! Such highly usable protein can contribute significantly to one’s protein needs.
A very interesting fact about bee pollen is that it cannot be created in a laboratory which means that it is a 100% natural product.
Bee pollen contains all the essential components of life and manages to correct the deficient or unbalanced nutrition common in the customs of our present-day civilization of consuming unhealthy foods, which expose us to numerous physiological problems.
Bee Pollen – Top Benefits
1. It reduces inflammation: its anti-inflammatory activity is compared to drugs and can be used in cases of chronic inflammatory conditions, initial degenerative conditions, liver diseases and toxicity.
2. Pollen acts as a strong antioxidant. Recent studies have revealed that bee pollen is extremely beneficial for patients undergoing various diseases, such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and hypertension. The antioxidant properties of pollen were measured in a 2005 study, and researchers found that it has remarkable antioxidant activity!
3. It protects against liver toxicity: pollen effectively protects against oxidative stress while promoting the healing of liver damage that is caused by toxicity.
4. Pollen Boosts the Immune System. It has strong antimicrobial and antiviral properties and is a natural allergy fighter.
5. It serves as a dietary supplement. Bee pollen can be used as a natural dietary supplement. Its high nutritional value can be extremely helpful when given to children who have a lack of appetite or experience a developmental delay.
6. Relieves Menopausal Symptoms. Researchers suggest that bee pollen can be offered to women who have failed to respond to other alternatives to cope with postmenopausal symptoms.
7. It Helps Relieve Stress. Its unique nutritional and tonic properties boost mental capacity and strengthen the nervous system that may be weakened by stress. That makes it one of the most effective natural stress relievers. It may be particularly useful for people with a lack of energy, especially the elderly. Even small doses of bee pollen over an extended period of time can improve mood and physical endurance, thereby strengthening one’s desire to live!
8. Promotes Healing. Pollen helps improve blood circulation and skin moisture. The anti-inflammatory and analgesic action of flavonoids in bee pollen helps relieve pain. Pollen also helps prevent infection because of its antimicrobial activity, allowing a wound or burn to heal quickly.
Bee pollen is a great source of vitamins and minerals & thereby helps your skin look younger and glowing. It stimulates blood supply to all skin cells, helps detoxify the body, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and speeds up the healing process.
Bee Pollen for Weight Loss?
Bee pollen is a unique metabolism booster as it helps regulate hormones & increase your metabolism by dissolving fat cells in the body.
Pollen also contains an enormous amount of essential vitamins and minerals which means that it helps nourish the body of people with poor eating habits. It only takes a small amount to receive these nutrients, and an ounce of bee pollen is only about 90 calories!
Bee Pollen top benefits!
• Bee pollen is rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, lipids and fatty acids, enzymes, carotenoids and bioflavonoids.
• It has powerful antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties that strengthen the capillaries, reduce inflammation, stimulate the immune system and lower cholesterol levels in the most natural way.
• Use bee pollen to boost your nutrient intake naturally. According to recent studies bee pollen is extremely effective in preventing and reversing poor nutrition.
Add pollen in smoothies, yogurt, cottage cheese, cereal, baked goods and salads. Alternatively let the nutrients infuse in warm water and drink it for a strong boost of vitamins and minerals.
Origin: Mount Athos Pharmacy, Karyes
Net Weight: 200g