- You cannot add "Athonite Herbs - Peppermint · Bowel Syndrome · Diarrhea · Common Cold | Mount Athos Pharmacy" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Athonite Herbs – Water Mint · Headache · Stomach Disorderes | Mount Athos Pharmacy
Water mint, the popular herb has several benefits which include proper digestion and weight loss, relief from nausea, depression, fatigue and headache, treatment of asthma, memory loss, and skin care problems.
Net Weight: 50g
Only 1 left in stock
Frequently bought together
WATER MINT FROM MOUNT ATHOS PHARMACY IN KARYES
Mount Athos water mint from the series “Monastic Recipes” is a real treasure for the human health. Athonite fathers, collect and package valuable herbs for the human body on a daily basis.
Water mint is commonly used to make herb infusions to serve various medicinal purposes. Popular uses of its preparations include treating hay fever, inflammation, muscle spasms, menstrual disorders, insomnia, ulcers, gastrointestinal disorders, and hemorrhoids.
Water mint properties:
• helps digestion, nausea and motion sickness
• relieves stomachache
• relieves migraines and headaches
• calms coughs, congestion of the nose, bronchi and lungs
• soothes the throat, asthma and common cold
• relieves symptoms of acne
• treating insect bites
• prevents memory loss
• helps in brain loss
• fights female sterility
• treats rheumatism
Add a spoonful of monastic sage in 1.5 liters of boiled water. Allow to steep for 6-8 minutes. Drink one cup of tea every morning, noon and evening before every meal!
Keep in cool and shady place.
Origin: Mount Athos Pharmacy, Karyes
Net Weight: 50g