Chamomile Soap – Strong Antibacterial Action | Saint George Cell – Mount Athos
This handmade soap stands out among the other Mount Athos products thanks to its strong antibacterial properties. Net weight: 100g
Traditional and natural chamomile soap from Mount Athos.
- Its ingredients include olive oil, palm oil and coconut oil.
- It is produced and packaged at the Koutloumousian Cell of Saint George.
- There, Monk Meliton continues the ancient and rich tradition of creating high quality monastery products by using the finest materials of the Athonite land.
- This handmade soap stands out among the other Mount Athos products thanks to its strong antibacterial action and pleasant scent.
- Chamomile has soothing properties and naturally protects the skin from itching, irritations and allergies.
- Ideal for sensitive skin and children.
Net weight: 100g