Nettle Tincture – Rich in Vitamin C · Kidney Tonic · Anemia | Mount Athos Pharmacy
The nettle tincture is an exceptional monastery product from the Mount Athos that helps improve kidney function and is also useful in cases of anemia and diabetes.
Net weight: 50ml
This pure nettle tincture is an exceptional monastery product that is manufactured by the monks on Mount Athos.
Stinging nettle from Mt Athos is used for many conditions. These problems include:
nighttime urination; too frequent urination, painful urination, inability to urinate, and irritable bladder.
Stinging nettle root is also used for joint ailments, as a diuretic, and as an astringent.
– Nettle is a natural herbal remedy to lower high creatinine level in blood while nettle leaf is a powerful kidney tonic and it can help improve kidney function.
– The above-ground parts of the plant are used for allergies, hayfever, and osteoarthritis.
– Some people use them for internal bleeding, including uterine bleeding, nosebleeds, and bowel bleeding.
– The above ground parts of stinging nettle are also used for anemia, poor circulation, an enlarged spleen, diabetes and other endocrine disorders, stomach acid, diarrhea and dysentery, asthma, lung congestion, rash and eczema, preventing the signs of aging, “blood purification,” wound healing, and as a general tonic.
– Last but not least, stinging nettle above ground parts are applied to the skin for muscle aches and pains, oily scalp, oily hair, and hair loss (alopecia).
Nettle leaf has a long history of use. It was used primarily as a diuretic and laxative in ancient Greek times.
Nettle tincture from Mount Athos is safe when taken by mouth for up to 2 years or when applied to the skin appropriately.
Net weight: 50ml / 100% natural product
The product is available via the products exhibition of Mount Athos