Nettle Tincture – Gastric Ulcer · Kidney Stones & Arthritis | Ascension Monastery
It helps those suffering from jaundice, gastric ulcer, have kidney stones or face urinary system disorders. Net weight: 50ml
Εξαντλημένο / Out of stock
The nettle tincture from the Holy Monastery of the Ascension of Christ in Proti – Serres contains nettle in an alcohol solution of 50 degrees (biological raki).
Nettle, which is known since ancient times for its healing properties and its multiple health benefits, has many beneficial effects:
– It is an excellent tonic for the human body in cases of anemia
– A unique source of minerals and vitamin C
– It lowers blood glucose levels
– It increases breast milk supply
– It helps in cases of rheumatoid arthritis and skin diseases
– It is antidiabetic, antidiarrheal and antidiuretic
– It improves blood circulation and lowers blood pressure
– It helps those suffering from jaundice, gastric ulcer, have kidney stones or face urinary system disorders.
Precautions – contraindications
Healing herbal tinctures are highly effective products and should be avoided in children under the age of 12 years, during pregnancy and lactation.
Dosage: 25drops per day for 10 days.
This genuine monastery product is available via the Mount Athos product exhibition with the blessings of the Holy Monastery of the Ascension of Christ in Greece.
Net weight: 50ml