Thistle tincture – Liver Detoxification · Gallbladder Health · Powerful Antioxidant | Ascension Monastery
It improves gallbladder health and function, helps boost liver detoxification and helps combat free radicals with its powerful antioxidant properties. Net weight: 50ml
At the Holy Monastery of the Ascension of Christ in Proti – Serres, the nuns produce an exceptional monastery product that contains thistle from Pangaion Hills in an alcohol solution of 50 degrees (biological raki).
– It improves gallbladder health and function
– It helps boost liver detoxification
– It contributes to the regeneration of damaged liver cells
– It soothes allergy symptoms and nasal congestion
– With its powerful antioxidant properties it helps combat free radicals
– It is said to have sudofic, diuretic and tonic properties
– It acts against colic, dysentery and hypotension.
Precautions – contraindications
Healing herbal tinctures are highly effective products and should be avoided in children under the age of 12 years, during pregnancy and lactation.
Dosage: 25drops per day for 10 days.
A genuine monastery product that is being produced and packaged at the Holy Monastery of the Ascension of Christ and is available via the Mount Athos product exhibition.
Net weight: 50ml