Weight Loss Tincture – Metabolism Booster · Abdominal Bloating | Mount Athos Pharmacy
An exceptional monastery product from Mount Athos that is ideal for abdominal bloating while it also helps support fat loss.
Net weight: 50ml
Weight Loss Tincture from Mount Athos Pharmacy
These natural drops contain artichokes, burdock, dandelion (taraxacum), verbena, green tea and nettle.
The weight loss tincture is:
-ideal for abdominal bloating while it also helps support fat loss.
It is produced and packaged at the Holy Cell of Saint George Kalathas in Karyes on Mount Athos and is a very effective monastery product.
The medicinal herbs used for the preparation of the mount athos tincture explain its efficacy:
– Artichokes: High in silymarin and cynarin, your liver loves artichokes – even the extract made from the artichoke is extremely beneficial to proper liver function. Some studies have shown that these compounds may speed liver cell regeneration.
– Burdock: The most well-known use of burdock is as a digestive aid for many different reasons. Firstly, the high concentration of fibers in burdock help to stimulate the digestive system and move food smoothly through the bowels, relieving constipation and preventing bloating, cramping, and ulcers. Inulin, a particular type of fiber found in burdock, is able to reduce inflammation in the gut and eliminate many types of harmful bacteria that can cause diarrhea and other gastrointestinal problems. By producing a detoxifying effect, Burdock Root aids blood circulation and produces a variety of positive side effects.
– Inulin: it is a carbohydrate that strengthens the liver and aids in the soothing effects on the gastrointestinal tract.
– Dandelion: it heads the list of excellent foods for the liver. The herb has been used for centuries to treat jaundice and the yellowing of the skin that comes with liver dysfunction, cirrhosis, hepatitis and liver disease. Diuretic, tonic and slightly aperient. It is a general stimulant to the system, but especially to the urinary organs, and is chiefly used in kidney and liver disorders.
– Stinging nettle root: is used for joint ailments, as a diuretic, and as an astringent.
8 to 10 drops in a relatively small amount of water, three times a day for period of one month.
Net weight: 50ml / It is a 100% natural Greek product
The nettle tincture is available via the products exhibition of Mount Athos