Except for the specified exceptions (copyrights held by third parties and affiliates), all page content , including pictures , graphics, photographs , texts, services and generally all files on this site, are copyrighted, registered trademarks and trademarks of services and are protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek and European law as well as the international conventions .
This page does not in any way guarantee the accuracy, complement or availability of the content, pages, services, options or of their results.
«Links» to other sites
Links to this page are permitted only to the main page and not to password protected pages.
www.mountathos-eshop.com is the website of the Greek Company MOUNT ATHOS PRODUCTS EXHIBITION P.C., based in Pylaia, Thessaloniki and specifically on Palaiomandra, P.O. Box: 22486, ZIP Code: 55535, (Tax ID: 800838900 / Z’ Thessaloniki Tax Office). Email: email@example.com, Telephone: +30 2310 31 12 12.
The website advertises and promotes products and services. The products /services may be purchased at the price indicated, under the terms described below and which the user/subscriber accepts fully and unconditionally. Make sure that you agree with the following terms, as your further use of this website and your browsing there imply explicit and unconditional acceptance of them.
MOUNT ATHOS PRODUCTS EXHIBITION P.C., reserves the right to unilaterally amend or renew these terms and the conditions of the transactions conducted on its webpage and online store, according to its needs and the honest practices.
MOUNT ATHOS PRODUCTS EXHIBITION P.C. undertakes to inform the users through the website and this online store of any amendments and any changes. Specifically, the change in terms does not affect orders that have already been done.
- Purchaser: refers to the users/subscribers participating successfully in markets for products displayed on the website. They will use their real-true individual and tax details in the contact forms. Finally, they will be using our website in accordance with the law and morality and will not take actions or make omissions that may cause damage to this or to any other user or networks that are connected to https://www.mountathos-eshop.com
- Coupon: refers to any document made available online through the website to the Purchaser, which bears a unique code and must be submitted by the Purchaser to our company in order to receive the product /service.
- Offer: refers to any offer of products/services that is advertised on the website.
The company reserves the right to modify or revise freely the terms and conditions of transactions of the online store www.mountathos-eshop.com, whenever it is deemed necessary and undertakes to inform consumers of any change in the pages of this online store. The users should check periodically the terms and conditions of use, as the use of the website after any amendment means that they accept those changes.
www.mountathos-eshop.com is the official website of MOUNT ATHOS PRODUCTS EXHIBITION P.C.
The entire content of websites, including pictures, graphics, photographs, designs, texts, services provided and products are the intellectual property of MOUNT ATHOS PRODUCTS EXHIBITION P.C. and protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and International Conventions.
Any copying, analog / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, download, processing, resale, creation of derivative work, or misleading of the public about the real provider of the content of websites is prohibited. Reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, or transmission or any other use of content in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written permission of MOUNT ATHOS PRODUCTS EXHIBITION P.C. or any other legitimate holder of those copyrights.
The names, images, logos and trademarks representing the online store www.artionrate.comor third parties and their products or services are exclusive trademarks of www.artionrate.com or of third parties protected by laws on trademarks. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use them.
Limits of Liability
The company states that the content, products and services provided through the website www.mountathos-eshop.com, in the context of its transactions from the online store and is not liable for further damages that may result from the execution or not of orders or delay in the execution for any reason. The online store www.artionrate.com may not provide any guarantee related to the availability of products, but undertakes to promptly inform customers on the days of availability or unavailability. The website www.mountathos-eshop.com makes every effort to provide high quality services, but can not guarantee that there will be no breakdowns, errors or harmful elements in the contents of this website and accepts no responsibility for any damage or for any legal or civil or criminal claims from website users. Visitors agree to use it at their own risk.
Obligations of the User
The e-shop must be used exclusively for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not restrict or prevent its use by third parties.
- Users of the website www.mountathos-eshop.com accept that they will not use the sites to send, post, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene , insulting, violates the privacy of another person, shows hatred, or is expressive of racial, ethnic or other discriminations, may cause harm to minors in any way, may not be transmitted in accordance with law or administrative or contractual relationships (such as internal information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or subject to confidentiality agreements), infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties, contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs that are designed to cause breakdown, damage, destroy or prevent the operation of any computer software or hardware, intentionally or unintentionally violates the Greek and EU legislation and the provisions thereof, may harass third parties in any way and any contents used to collect or store personal user data
- Questions submitted via e-mail are confidential. Questions/information provided to us are used only for sending electronic response and are not transferable except to the concerned beneficiary. Also if we are required by law or if we believe that the content of our messages is harmful, they will be transferred to the competent authorities in order to:
- guard against the unauthorized and unlawful misuse of the website.
• protect the safety and property of users and consumers.
• protect our legal rights and assets.
- The data user name and password are personal data and for your own safety do not give them to others.
- In the e-mail field enter a working email address as it will be used to inform you about the status of your order.
- After you register or if you’re already registered you fill in the username and password you have already registered and you are transferred to the page that confirms your purchase and shipping information.
- In the case of invoice please fill in all the necessary information for the invoice (name, VAT, Tax office, profession, office address, phone number).
- The selection of products is done at your own risk and you have no right to shift responsibilities to us.
- The details of each product are details provided by the manufacturer and any errors in them are not our responsibility.
Catalogue of forbidden products per country
See here the catalogue which contains the forbidden products for shipment to every country via Hellenic Post (only in greek language).
If you find a mistake in your order, either in the quantity or the kind of products that you ordered or have changed your mind after the online order or your telephone order, you can only proceed to the cancellation of your order, if the products have not been delivered to the cooperating transport companies. For the cancellation of your order, please contact Mount Athos Products Exhibition at 2310311212 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The products you buy from our online store are accompanied by the legally issued documents (sales invoice – shipping slip or retail receipt). To return in any way the products you have purchased from: www.mountathos-eshop.com, you will need to have the relevant purchase receipt available to you to display or send it according to the return method you choose.
In case you return products which are not defective, a voucher will be given to you in order to purchase products of equal value from our website but no money will be returned to you. Furthemore, you will need to pay the shipping costs, for the products that you will return at our offices as well the shipping costs for the new products that will be sent to you. The new order will be sent after we have received the products you returned, in order for us to confirm that they are in good condition.
The customer is obliged upon receipt of his order to unpack and check the products to confirm the non-existence of defects. In the event of damage, you are entitled to refuse the receipt of the product and return it to the distributor. Otherwise, you need to announce the existence of defects within ten (10) calendar days of receiving the item. After the ten days, he or she loses all relevant rights and cannot return the products.
If you have received a defective product, please contact us by phone at 2310311212 or by email at email@example.com. Once the product has been examined and a defect is found, the customer is required to send by e-mail photographic material demonstrating the defect of the product and send it back to the Mount Athos Products Exhibition with all its legally issued documents – invoices as well as the packaging materials and we will proceed with the replacement of the product with the same or another similar product, unless such action is impossible or requires disproportionate expenses. Otherwise we will give you a voucher of equal value for your purchases from our online store. Alternatively, you can exercise your right of withdrawal from the contract.
Right of withdrawal
You are entitled to withdraw from this agreement within 14 calendar days without giving any explanation. The withdrawal period expires, 14 calendar days from the next day of the one you have acquired the product or a third party other than the transporter and indicated by you acquired the products.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform the Private Company “Mount Athos Products Exhibition” which is located in Palaiomandra Pylaias, PO. 22486, Postal Code: 55102 (Telephone: 2310311212, FAX: 2310311940, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for your decision to withdraw from this contract with a clear statement (e.g. a letter to be sent by post, fax or electronic post office). In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is enough to send your declaration on the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period. The products purchased must be returned to their original condition, accompanied by the relevant proof of payment (invoice – sales receipt).
The right of withdrawal provided in the Articles 3e to 3ia of the Law 2251/1994 shall not apply to: (a) the supply of goods which may be damaged or expire in the near future (b) the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or for hygiene purposes, which have been unsealed after delivery (c) the supply of goods manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized products (d) the supply of goods which are mixed with other elements due to their nature.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this agreement, we will refund all the money received from you, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs due to your choice to use a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method we offer), without unwarranted delay and strictly within 14 calendar days of the day that we will be informed for your decision to withdraw from this agreement. We will refund you using the same payment method you used for the original transaction, unless you have agreed otherwise, in any case you will not be charged any extra costs for the refund unless you suggest a different means of reimbursement (from what you used in the original transaction) so then you will be charged for the extra costs of using this different means, which will be deducted from the amount that we will return to you. We are entitled to delay the refund until we receive the goods back at our offices or our physical store. You must send the goods back or hand them over to our physical store without undue delay and in any case within 14 calendar days of the day you stated that you are withdrawing from this contract. The deadline is considered to have been met if you send the goods back before the end of the 14-day period. You will be charged with the cost of returning the goods. You are also responsible for any reduction in the value of the goods resulting from handling that was not necessary in order to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods. Necessary handling is mandatory in the same way that you would be allowed in any physical store.
In particular, for product return and money refund
Especially for cases of payment by you for cash on delivery or in any case it is not possible to refund money using the payment method used in the original transaction.
Your refund, in case of withdrawal, will be made upon agreement, with deposit in your bank account without any extra charge.
You can return products in the following ways:
1. You can visit our offices in Paleomandra Pylaia, PO. 22486, Zip Code: 55102, Thessaloniki.
2. You can send the product to our company’s headquarters “Mount Athos Products Exhibition” in Palaiomandra Pylaia, PO. 22486, Zip Code: 55102, Thessaloniki. After packaging the products, if they have been unpacked while you will need to include the proof of payment (invoice – sales receipt).
In case of repeated product returns by the consumer, Mount Athos Product Exhibition reserves the right to refuse to accept the products returned due to misuse of the right to withdraw or replace the products (Article 281 AK). In this case, the consumer will be charged for any incurred costs as a result of the abuse of his rights.
The specialized personnel of our Company are next to you, before and after the delivery of our products, ready to solve any problem and answer your questions by phone: 2310311212, or by email at email@example.com or in person. You can report any complaints or problems that you may have regarding our services. Please visit us at our offices (Paleomandra Pylaias, PO Box 22486, Postal Code: 55102, Thessaloniki) in case of product repair as well as with regards to the warranty of products the Supplier provides by the law.