Except for the specified exceptions (copyrights held by third parties and affiliates), all page content , including pictures , graphics, photographs , texts, services and generally all files on this site, are copyrighted, registered trademarks and trademarks of services and are protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek and European law as well as the international conventions .
This page does not in any way guarantee the accuracy, complement or availability of the content, pages, services, options or of their results.
«Links» to other sites
Links to this page are permitted only to the main page and not to password protected pages.
www.mountathos-eshop.com is the website of the Greek Company MOUNT ATHOS PRODUCTS EXHIBITION P.C., based in Pylaia, Thessaloniki and specifically on Palaiomandra, P.O. Box: 22486, ZIP Code: 55535, (Tax ID: 800838900 / Z’ Thessaloniki Tax Office). Email: [email protected], Telephone: +30 2310 31 12 12.
The website advertises and promotes products and services. The products /services may be purchased at the price indicated, under the terms described below and which the user/subscriber accepts fully and unconditionally. Make sure that you agree with the following terms, as your further use of this website and your browsing there imply explicit and unconditional acceptance of them.
MOUNT ATHOS PRODUCTS EXHIBITION P.C., reserves the right to unilaterally amend or renew these terms and the conditions of the transactions conducted on its webpage and online store, according to its needs and the honest practices.
MOUNT ATHOS PRODUCTS EXHIBITION P.C. undertakes to inform the users through the website and this online store of any amendments and any changes. Specifically, the change in terms does not affect orders that have already been done.
- Purchaser: refers to the users/subscribers participating successfully in markets for products displayed on the website. They will use their real-true individual and tax details in the contact forms. Finally, they will be using our website in accordance with the law and morality and will not take actions or make omissions that may cause damage to this or to any other user or networks that are connected to http://www.mountathos-eshop.com
- Coupon: refers to any document made available online through the website to the Purchaser, which bears a unique code and must be submitted by the Purchaser to our company in order to receive the product /service.
- Offer: refers to any offer of products/services that is advertised on the website.
The company reserves the right to modify or revise freely the terms and conditions of transactions of the online store www.mountathos-eshop.com, whenever it is deemed necessary and undertakes to inform consumers of any change in the pages of this online store. The users should check periodically the terms and conditions of use, as the use of the website after any amendment means that they accept those changes.
www.mountathos-eshop.com is the official website of MOUNT ATHOS PRODUCTS EXHIBITION P.C.
The entire content of websites, including pictures, graphics, photographs, designs, texts, services provided and products are the intellectual property of MOUNT ATHOS PRODUCTS EXHIBITION P.C. and protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and International Conventions.
Any copying, analog / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, download, processing, resale, creation of derivative work, or misleading of the public about the real provider of the content of websites is prohibited. Reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, or transmission or any other use of content in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written permission of MOUNT ATHOS PRODUCTS EXHIBITION P.C. or any other legitimate holder of those copyrights.
The names, images, logos and trademarks representing the online store www.artionrate.comor third parties and their products or services are exclusive trademarks of www.artionrate.com or of third parties protected by laws on trademarks. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use them.
Limits of Liability
The company states that the content, products and services provided through the website www.mountathos-eshop.com, in the context of its transactions from the online store and is not liable for further damages that may result from the execution or not of orders or delay in the execution for any reason. The online store www.artionrate.com may not provide any guarantee related to the availability of products, but undertakes to promptly inform customers on the days of availability or unavailability. The website www.mountathos-eshop.com makes every effort to provide high quality services, but can not guarantee that there will be no breakdowns, errors or harmful elements in the contents of this website and accepts no responsibility for any damage or for any legal or civil or criminal claims from website users. Visitors agree to use it at their own risk.
Obligations of the User
The e-shop must be used exclusively for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not restrict or prevent its use by third parties.
- Users of the website www.mountathos-eshop.com accept that they will not use the sites to send, post, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene , insulting, violates the privacy of another person, shows hatred, or is expressive of racial, ethnic or other discriminations, may cause harm to minors in any way, may not be transmitted in accordance with law or administrative or contractual relationships (such as internal information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or subject to confidentiality agreements), infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties, contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs that are designed to cause breakdown, damage, destroy or prevent the operation of any computer software or hardware, intentionally or unintentionally violates the Greek and EU legislation and the provisions thereof, may harass third parties in any way and any contents used to collect or store personal user data
- Questions submitted via e-mail are confidential. Questions/information provided to us are used only for sending electronic response and are not transferable except to the concerned beneficiary. Also if we are required by law or if we believe that the content of our messages is harmful, they will be transferred to the competent authorities in order to:
- guard against the unauthorized and unlawful misuse of the website.
• protect the safety and property of users and consumers.
• protect our legal rights and assets.
- The data user name and password are personal data and for your own safety do not give them to others.
- In the e-mail field enter a working email address as it will be used to inform you about the status of your order.
- After you register or if you’re already registered you fill in the username and password you have already registered and you are transferred to the page that confirms your purchase and shipping information.
- In the case of invoice please fill in all the necessary information for the invoice (name, VAT, Tax office, profession, office address, phone number).
- The selection of products is done at your own risk and you have no right to shift responsibilities to us.
- The details of each product are details provided by the manufacturer and any errors in them are not our responsibility.
Catalogue of forbidden products per country
See here the catalogue which contains the forbidden products for shipment to every country via Hellenic Post (only in greek language).